Friday, October 20, 2006

October Stamp Club

I feel really lazy, but I didn't have time to prepare the 4 or 5 projects I usually prepare for this month's Stamp Club meeting. Luckily, the girls didn't seem to mind. We got together and shared our latest projects. I should've been more on the ball and taken photos of some of them, but I didn't. I was quite impressed with their projects.

At the meeting, we did decided to do a calendar exchange which I am very excited about. A calendar exchange is where each person decorates a calendar month that has been printed out on white cardstock. She duplicates the page enough times so that each person in the exchange will get that month. Then we will have a potluck in January and swap our pages. Each person will have a complete calendar with each month stamped by a different person. It's a lot of fun and I'm glad we decided to do it. I get a lot of compliments on my calendar hanging in my cubicle.

I did manage to get one project ready for last night's meeting. I am so glad everyone is so understanding of my status of overextended and didn't mind the shortened format. I usually like preparing projects I think they'll like, but this month has been so crazy that I just didn't have the time. Anyway, here's a photo of the card we made lat night.


















Unfortunately, we'll have to have another shortened meeting in November. I'll be so busy with the wedding. Everyone seems to be ok with that though.

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,

No comments: