Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Leave of Absence

My Blog's been on vacation for quite a while now...more like a leave of absence. I'd like to tell you that I've been relaxing on a beach somewhere remote with no internet access, but I don't think there's any such place anymore. Besides, the truth is that I've just been Blog lazy. It's not that my life hasn't been interesting. In fact, there's been more drama and excitement in my life than ever lately. And it's not that I haven't had plenty of time to Blog. I think it's fair to say that I've been a bit overwhelmed. Sometimes we go through a period in life where everything changes and everything happens at once. During these times it's very hard for me to write. When you'd think I'd have a lot to say, that's when I can't seem to put a sentence together. It's kinda like a profound writer's block. I just don't know where to start.

Well, eventually you'll get caught up on what's been happening in my life and in my heart. In the meantime, I want to thank whatever blog readers I have for checking back in. Rest assured I'm still alive and well.

Since you're already here, let me just fill you in a little. PK, CT and I have been appointed to the mission field in Honduras. We'll be going for an entire year as Missionary Volunteer Partners at Escuela El Sembrador. I'll be keeping the Blog world updated on God's plans and how they're shaping up for us. In the meantime, I'm taking a crash course in Spanish and trying to figure out how I'm going to survive with no air conditioning.

Buenos Noches and Beef Nachos!

No comments: