Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ARGH! A New Blog Mateys!

Ahoy! I've abandoned the MySpace ship and set sail with this new blog, mateys! It will chronicle me numerous craft projects and how I be captaining me crew while completing them. Argh! So, this here blog will continue where me old MySpace one left off. Ye can catch up at http://blog.myspace.com/kellyfaith1 if ye need to.

In case ye haven't noticed, today I be speakin' a little.....swashbuckling, shall we say? Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so unless ye landlubbers want to be walkin' the plank, I suggest ye be talkin' (or bloggin') accordingly.

When researching me new favorite holiday, I found quite a treasure of pirate sites. The most informative be www.talklikeapirate.com. However, if it be knittn' ye want, ye should try www.knitlikeapirate.com. Me thinks Davy Jones be an excellent knitter.

That be all the bloggin' today, mateys! Aye, me best get back to swabbing me deck (clearing off my desk).

No comments: