Friday, May 04, 2007

Fuming

They're re-tarring the roof at my office this week. The fumes are seeping through the ventilation and making us all high...not exactly a sound business practice. It wouldn't be so bad except that we also happen to be staining the pieces of our new deck at home so my whole house has an eerily similar scent. I'm pretty sure I'm losing brain cells by the second. As you all know I have precious few to spare.

I've been so busy with deck, new job preparations, Mother's Day planning that I haven't gotten to do any stamping, scrapping or knitting at all. I'm kinda going into crafter's withdrawal. I did get a big box of brand new stamping supplies yesterday and I'm anxious to try some new techniques out. But I don't really see that happening anytime soon with my schedule the way it is these days. I need to re-knit the baby sweater I've been working on too. I noticed that when I joined the second ball of yarn that it was a slightly different dye lot and is a noticeably different texture. I'm going to have to get some new yarn....hopefully that matches.

Well, you've witnessed the loss of another few hundred brain cells. By tomorrow, I'll barely be able sit upright and drool on the keyboard!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments: