Monday, January 11, 2010

Muchos Gracias!

When you do something completely bonkers, that's when you find out who your true friends are. They're there to help you rip your fingers apart after that infamous super-glue incident or to pick up the exploding root beer cans in the freezing parking lot when you drop an entire case. This weekend, I was reminded how lucky I am to have friends like this. My friends are there when the crazy becomes a reality and they are ready and willing to mosey down the road of KellyFaith chaos with me.

January 28...that's the day we head off for our adventures in Honduras. With only a few weeks to go, PK and I have hit panic mode. In response to my hysteria, our friends showed up this weekend with cupcakes and caulk guns in hand. They fixed my shower, packed my underwear and took away my garbage. Most importantly, they completely amazed me. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for these angels that swooped down on our house this weekend. I am strengthened and encouraged by them every day and I've never noticed until this moment how truly blessed I am to have them in my life.

Muchos gracias, mi amigos!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Sure. I show up late and miss the exploding rootbeer? That would have been something to see happen! I guess I should have asked what the brown frozen driveway was about? I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.