Friday, December 02, 2011

Write a Blog for Pete's Sake!

The chaos has been a little more chaotic lately, so I haven't written in a while. To be honest, I haven't really been inspired to write anyway. I guess that's why I'm not a "real" author. I find it hard to write when I haven't been struck with the impulse to do so.

But my most adoring fan (better known as PK) has insisted that our admiring public is distraught over my lack of communication in the past few weeks. Truthfully, I am not convinced that anyone other than him and my mother ever actually bother to look at this site anyway. So I find it hard to believe that there is even one person anxiously waiting my next installment with baited breath. But if, for some reason, I have underestimated my following and you are, in fact, disappointed with my recent lack of interest in composing my life in written form --well, then I sincerely apologize. And I invite you take up some hobby to fill the void (personally, I enjoy knitting).

I could promise to be more diligent, but that would be a foolish deception on my part. I write when I have something to say and sometimes (though it may be hard for some to believe) I am at a loss for words.

Does anyone else find it extremely ironic that I just wrote an entire blog entry about not writing blog entries?

1 comment:

Melanie M said...

Hey Kelly!
I too was wondering where you were! Glad to hear from you and keep it coming! :-)